Sunrun's mission is to create planet run by the Sun. This endeavor requires an army of awesomely talented team-members at least one of which we hope to locate through this job advertisement!
About Our Company
- Sunrun is the largest dedicated residential solar company in the US.
- Sunrun has over 100,000 customers and 3000+ employees in 16 states and growing.
- We get fired up by helping customers save on their energy bills with innovative solar solutions.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- Mission Motivated: You are genuinely inspired by our mission and confident in your ability to introduce consumers to Sunrun offerings in a retail environment once trained and certified.
- Determined Achiever: You are resilient and driven to exceed expectations. You look for opportunities, not excuses.You aspire to maximize current income by leveraging a compensation plan with uncapped potentia
- Independent Team Player: You are capable and trustworthy of working independently.You are coach-able and follow procedures but also offer feedback and creative solutions for improvement.
- Goal Driven: You’re in pursuit of a career in an high growth industry and likely aspire to advance in the areas of sales, marketing or team-leadership. You’ve got big personal and professional goals.
About This Opportunity
- Professionally represent Sunrun at events and retailers as an informed solar advocate
- Create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate consumers about our services.
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and uncapped commission.
- Full benefits including: Medical (PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Excellent platform for career advancement within Sunrun
- Engage with consumers, qualify homes for solar and schedule sales consultations.
- Support multiple retail and event locations with assigned territory.
- Meet team and individual sales goals set each month.
- Collaborate with Solar Consultants to help qualify leads, design systems, and close deals.
- Report sales activities and insights in real time on a company provided iPad.
- Must be able to work full time primarily Wed to Sun with Mon/Tues off.
- Proficient with technology including wifi, email, MS Office, and CRM tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Obsessive about providing a great customer experience.
- 2 years of prior retail, sales or equivalent performance incentivized role.
- Prior lead generation or relevant sales and marketing experience.
- Demonstrated resilience and achievement in prior roles.
- Familiarity with working in big box or warehouse retail environments.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.